09 July 2008

OK! Breakfast cereals?

Having just finished a box of Frosted Mini Wheats (not all in one sitting) I can't sing the praises of this cereal enough. There are even a few new varieties including cinnamon and chocolatey flavors! I sampled the former and found it great (to borrow an adjective from another much liked cereal).

My love of breakfast cereals deeply informs my blog habits as the morning is becoming my most productive blogging time AND gives me the name of my blog. Its taken from a FiberOne commercial which I find hilarious (see it here). The star of that commercial, a charismatic south Asian dude named Ajay Mehta, delivers the line perfectly and with verve. I also spotted him in a Sex and the City episode (hey, my GF likes it). I hope he becomes a star.

Enough for now. Off to lunch! But that would be a different blog ... mmm, sandwiches.

No comments: